Friday, April 6, 2007

Momentary Lull

All right, I haven't posted in forever and ever. I was sorta waiting for a "stopping place," but then I realized that there was no such thing. So, yeah, here I am, updating.

Over Spring Break, Branden and I went home to tie down some wedding stuff. Though every day was busy, there's not a lot to report that's actually interesting. On Monday, Mom, Dad, Branden and I went out to Blue Lake Ranch and talked about such enthralling things as whether or not to have a head table, where to position the buffets, whether to have the napkins folded on the plates v. in the water goblets, and so forth. It made all of us feel like we were way behind schedule, because we hadn't thought about stuff like that, but I'm fairly certain we're okay. Tuesday, Mom and I went out to the florist and made the final decisions about the flowers. Yay! That's done. Wednesday? Thursday? mom and I went shopping, that was very fun. And, one of those days, Branden and I went and had dinner at his dad's house. That was very nice. And one of those days, B got measured for his tux and picked out the men's ensemble. They're going to be so shark! I discovered that my Italian leather jacket was ripped, which is allegedly getting fixed. Whoo and yay.

The day after we got back from Durango, I had a physical therapy appointment. My PT said that I'm doing so well that we'll have one more appointment in the "middle" of May (actually the 7th, but she said that's cool too), and then unless something went very wrong, I would no longer have regularly scheduled appointments. Yay! Then, Aunt Jo took me out to pick up our wedding rings. They're very classy, and engraved and stuff. I like 'em.

Let's see...I'm about to start research for my senior essay. A little behind schedule, but I've got lots 'n' lots of sources, so it should be okay. Last night, Branden and I went to an India Arie concert, who is an artist I really like, and Noah had me pick up some tickets for his CSU friends (which they paid me back already, so no worries there) and we had a great time. Very awesome. Afterwards we went to IHOP with Steph, Shad, Dan, Joe, and Sarah. It's been a while since we saw Steph and Shad, and hung out with any of the rest of them just for the sake of hanging out.

Shots are going just fine. I stopped using my arms, both in anticipation of the wedding and because it has really, really hurt the last few times I've done it there.

Mommy & Daddy--Thanks for the Easter candy!!!! I'm very excited to have it.

I've worked out 3 times this week--go me! I'm proud of myself. It gets easier every time.

I miss everyone! Love you guys so much!!! Talk to you soon! Happy birthday, Cody!!!

No comments: