Friday, November 9, 2007

Life, the universe, and everything

Hello family! these last couple of weeks have been very busy, so I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. Lots of things have happened! One, which most of you know, I decided to withdraw from school for now. I had forgotten how burned out on school I was when I graduated, and I just want to take a few steps back and a few deep breaths and experience life as a non-student (official student, anyway) for a little while. I was loving what I was learning and I am going to go back when I have worked the apathy out of my system. For now, I'm working and trying to focus on creative endeavors and things that really make me feel whole.

In other exciting news, I am serving on a jury right now! Today we went through closing arguments in a sexual-assault-on-a-minor-by-one-in-a-position-of-trust case. Can't discuss it, but it's a great insight into daddy's world, and it kinda makes me wish I could be a lawyer without going to law school. I am not and alternate, I get to deliberate (which begins tuesday), and I've got lots of nervous anticipitationion. (To quote a great poet of our time.)

No other real news. MS symptoms have cleared up, for the most part. I still have to go down to CU Denver and clean out my locker. Branden's doing well; he's rising to meet the challenge of a very difficult semester and I'm proud of him. I miss you guys like mad!!! I hope you are all doing well. <3 <3 <3 Talk to you all soon!

PS. Cody, I'm getting a 404 on your site. =\

No comments: