Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And . . . some months later




So, we've all had birthdays since the last post. Well, all of us kids have anyhoo. I didn't do too much for my 34th this year, which is how I like it! As you know, T's birthday is a mere two days before mine, and I made her a couple of flower boxes for our front porch.


We've got rosemary, basil, cilantro and orageno in the one box . . . and a cactus garden in the other. The herbs are starting to come in, and the cactus' already taste delicious. We had a small praying mantis living among our plants for a while which I'm pretty sure is a symbol of general awesomeness.

The spring was both busy and boring. Midsummer Night's Dream was a fun & fast production. From the first rehearsal to the final performance, it was less than six weeks of Snug (the lion).
The production was beautifully staged and adequately performed, and it was a good time. Our rude mechanicals were most certainly rude.
It's been a bit slow on the audition front . . . and to be honest, I've been less tenacious than usual about hunting down work. With six weeks in Colorado coming up, I didn't want to get caught up in some scheduling misadventures.

I've been pretty addicted to the World Cup. How can soccer be so boring and so exciting all at the same time?

Well, that's all for now. Pretty short post. I can't wait to see everyone soon!

No comments: