Monday, May 7, 2007

I am the champion, my friends

Whee! My last final was today, and I think I fully aced it. I'm excited! I'm done with undergraduate school! Now I rush headlong into MORE SCHOOL which will probably be SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DIFFICULT, but I'm looking forward to it. =)

However, being done with school isn't actually easing my schedule that much, I realized. Branden and I haven't written our vows yet, nor communicated in any way with Uncle Ken regarding the vows, and he's supposed to be doing the ceremony. Gotta get on that. I need to get undergarments, a crinoline, and shoes; I need to get my hair played with; I have to get fitted. Life is still very hectic for the next 3 weeks at least. That's okay though!! I get to see my wonderful family so soon!!!

I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow... I just realized I may have been supposed to get an MRI or something recently. I don't know. *worried*

Anyway, I don't have very much to say, but I'm just so excited! I love you guys so much! <3

1 comment:

Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WoW a college grad! On to the next adventure...& you never even mentioned your new full-time job! Let's all us fam vow to make this wedding experience FUN!
I have to remind myself that many times a day, lest I launch into an emotional state not quite so rosy!.....but, yous kno, this is mom, after all,,,oh boy, I can't wait til we're all together.