Monday, August 27, 2007

Short post: UGH!

Well, what a day today will be. I had a tools seminar to attend at 8am this morning, so I had to get up at 5:15 to be on a 5:53 bus. I ended up getting to Denver about half an hour earlier than I had anticipated, which was nice, but for some reason I failed to take advantage of the opportunity to obtain caffeine. I have the tools seminar from 8 to 10, class from 10 to 11, and then a studio class from 1 to 5:30, then home again, home again, getting there around 7pm. What a long day.

I was supposed to take a shot last night, but I don't have medicine. CuraScript, my mail-order pharmacy, is trying to work out my insurance. I'm getting in touch with them after class today to get my dose for tomorrow.

Anyway, that's my very short update. Love you guys! Post more!

No comments: