Friday, August 31, 2007

Do you realize how fast you were going?




Quick update on the Cenex Shoot here. I left the house at six pm last night, and returned home at 6am. Wow. After sleeping most of the day away, I decided to submit a quick post. It was a fun shoot . . . and when I was filling out my paperwork, I realized that the paycheck is going to be much better than I expected. Awesome. I basically had to just meanmug the "Cenex guy" for 30 seconds, and then radio for the canine unit.

It was fun to put on the State Trooper monkey suit, but something about wearing a badge and gun made me feel immediately like an a-hole. Sweet. I don't think that this spot will air in Colorado-it sounds like the distribution is limited to five or six midwest states, but I've been guaranteed a copy, so I'll share it eventually.

In other news-The Saints swept the Saltdogs for the divisional crown, and are championship-bound! So, I don't get to work tonight, but I'll be at the first two games of the Championship on Monday and Tuesday! We're squaring off against either the El Paso Diablos or the Ft. Worth Cats. Go Saints!

Next Wednesday is the Comcast shoot. This is one of those great stretches where I'm constantly doing things that I love doing. Unfortunately, I haven't had any agency auditions since I booked this work, so I'm not sure what's on the horizon, but it's nice right now.

Hope everyone is doing great! School's up for everyone, and fall is right around the corner. Talk to you kids soon!

No comments: