Monday, September 17, 2007

What? Lymans on the internet? How can this be?!

Code--your website looks awesome!!! Great job. =) BTW, though, the name's Conley. Yeh schmuck.

In my own exciting news... Branden, our friend Bridget and I are starting a company! Burning Tree Creations. We're strictly online, at least at first, but it's extremely exciting--we're doing Whitney's wedding favors and and OFFICIALLY OPENING that weekend! Dad's going to help us start up the LLC (with the help of Dave Bode, I think? We need to powwow about that. =) )

School's going very well. I've been working in the wood shop a lot, making models; working on the computer with Revit (essentially, 3D AutoCAD); and learning. Isn't that exciting.

I can't wait to see (most of) you all at Whitney's wedding! So exciting. Love you guys so!

No comments: