Thursday, September 27, 2007

What a Week Indeed!

Wow! Glad to hear that you're busy E, sorry to hear that you're sick. Stay strong kiddo. Maybe you should make a model of a "not-sick" you, and use it for inspiration?

So, Saturday Night, someone broke into my apartment and burgled my laptop. Major, major bummer. Here's an urgent note for you slackers out there . . . BACK UP your STUFF! It was one of those things that I always meant to do, but never really got around to . . . which means that almost every picture that I've taken for the past 3 years-gone. All my Resumé history-gone. All my new website info-you guessed it. Big thanks to M&D for helping me get back on my feet this week . . . you guys always come through in the biggest and best way! Love you guys. Thanks to you, I've barely missed a step, and I'm still on track for this upcoming trip to the West Coast. Hopefully, I'll be able to show off my demo disc soon!

In the meantime, if you need more Cody-check out these links-

"holtonhouseaudio.com," visit "Exceptional Voice Talent," and click on "Listen Now"
AND, FROM AN INTERVIEW TODAY:
http://1590kkzz.com/goout.asp?u=http://media.putfile.com/1590-The-Connection

Hope you Enjoy. I also hope you all are doing well. I've been thinking about everybody a lot recently. Love you Guys, and Lock your Doors!!

No comments: