Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Who's live?

Burning Tree's live. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I dropped the class that was causing me so much grief, and now my schedule's much more manageable. I'm still on track and excelling in all my other classes (I accidentally turned in an assignment a week early in my digital drafting class, whoops, I'm so sad I had a whole week to do nothing in that class). I'm loving the concepts I'm learning and for some reason I feel so self-sufficient and independent coming down here every day. It's tedious at times but, I don't know, it's also nice.

Branden and I hung out with Jo, Ken, Whitney and Tim last night, only for a little while because Branden had a paper to write. We gave Jo and Whitney some of our body butter and everyone over there is very impressed. We're going to be getting them their favors (1/2 oz jars of BB) tomorrow when we have all the tags tied on and whatnot. The jars are so cute!

Noah and I are going to hang out this afternoon for a few hours in between my classes. He needs to go shopping for house stuff, and I'm gonna keep him company.

Code, I wish you were coming to the wedding! Whitney wanted me to let you know she's pissed at you, but she understands. We all wish you could make it, though. <3

I miss everyone and can't wait to see (most of) you this weekend! OMG! *wiggles*

No comments: