Sunday, October 21, 2007

News News News

Well, Fam Damily, Just thought I'd post on this-here thingie. I don't have a whole lot of news, but a couple of significant things you should probably know about.

#1: I'm having an MS "Flare-up." It really sucks. It's affecting my balance and vision, and thusly, my ability to do my schoolwork. Happily, I've already made arrangements with Disability Services at school, but I don't like getting behind.

On a related note, I'm STILL having issues with my insurance and getting my medication. Hopefully it's getting worked out, but... *shrug* who knows. I think they're out to get me.

#2: it snowed today for the first time (here)! It was way cool heading out to work and seeing all the snowflakes coming down. I think it's over and I don't think anything stuck, but in any case, it's like winter has decided to start instead of just freakin' cold fall.

#3: I really like school. I'm interested in the topics I'm learning, and I feel as if I'm on the right path. However, I am starting to feel like I should probably have waited a year before starting grad school. I forgot how burned out on school I was by the time I graduated--it would have been smart to work a crap job for a year to remind myself why going to school is good. No worries, fam, I'm going to ace this semester, but it may be that after this I'm going to take a year off.

Anyway, I think that the 'rents should be more vocal on this blog doo-hicky. You whippersnappers. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mom said...

heyheyhey...thx for the news. Yuck-o flare up. Just stay cool if you can.
Deep breaths! I will do better at visiting the blog. We need to talk about this insurance business; what I can do to help? Love You so, mom