Friday, December 14, 2007

Zero to 60


That's what happens this time of year!

So I just finished with a wardrobe call for "Nothing Sacred"-start shooting on Monday. Need to run downtown to drop off some headshots and a demo . . . 3 voiceover auditions in the past 3 days. There are several parties this weekend-holiday, birthday, pre-tonsil-removal (any excuse to party?). After the weekend, we're neck-deep in shooting, right up until I head for home. Awesome. But trumping everything is tomorrow's Broomball Practice!
First one of the season. Had to pull "Wonderboy the Goalie Baffler" down from it's position of glory, next step is to root around for the shoes . . . they're around here somewhere . . . Of course, with my luck, I'll probably break my face on the ice tomorrow. All I want for christmas is a new face!

Speaking of Christmas, I was noticing today that I could use a few "dress shirts". I've got plenty of patterned shirts, but I could use a couple simple button-ups. Just plain colors, something one could wear a tie with. Doesn't have to be Stuarts, sort of "knockaround" shirts.

wow

If ten-year-old cody knew that thirtysomething cody asked for shirts and socks for xmas . . . sad sad sad . . .

Added another one-nighter, corporate caveman show in January-Texas on the 22nd. Sweet. Hopefully, I'll be able to book a couple of these voiceovers, mix them in over the next couple weeks, and then make a break for the mountains!

Still can't wait to see you guys! Love you all, and talk to you soon!

No comments: