Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bodiless Bob and Beyond!


Hello . . .

Well, last Thursday through Sunday I spent a good majority of my time inside a refrigerator. Quite literally. The project: Bodiless Bob . . . a student film from Chapman University in which two roommates deal with the head living inside of their freezer. It was a strange script, but a very fun shoot. The hours were long, but the set was filled with fun folks.


On Monday, T and I got to see our dubious friend Jason Knauff in his performance as Baron Vegan VanHamburger with the Handsome Little Devils (google them for more!). They've been touring with the "Tour de Fat" with their vaudeville show, and though we only saw a smidge of it, it was a good time. Los Angeles can feel a bit isolating at times, so it's always nice to see a familiar face! Jason hung out with us Tuesday, and I did my best as a host to show him the best of Los Angeles . . . highlights including doing my laundry and packing for Chicago . . .

. . . where I woke up this morning! Got in Yesterday, and after watching the end of the Rockies game with D and Uncle Ken, I got to play with Olivia and Wyatt all afternoon. I don't know how they do it. By the time they went to bed (around 8?) I had seen them for 6 hours, and felt like I'd been run over by a truck! Currently, they're off at "wiggle worms" with their grandmother (Ken and Jo in town until Friday), and I'm playing with their toys.

The marathon frenzy will no doubt begin kicking up tonight as the old crew starts to gather! More to come soon!

Love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

great to hear from you.carry on and have a blast , during which, have your greatest run ever Tanya! We'll be rootin for you!

we,re right over east in Syracuse/Utica (maybe RI somewhere) if you can join us!

Branden Conley said...

That Bodiless Bob photo is awesome. When is it gunna be on the youtoobz?