Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hither and Yon

Hi Fambly....I'm on short time again. Last post caused me to miss the earlier bus to DIA. Actually watched it pull away...nnooooo....jumped on the next one still with lotsa time to spare, so no prob. I was leaving Superior after a great week-end.
"The goils" are flying in to DGO shortly. We'll leave from the airport for Sante Fe.
I've thrown together a suitcase full of costumes (which can double as my day clothes)...hairpieces,mardi gras beads, scarves, slips and make-up. That should about cover it. Susan's bringing camera equip. Boo has the hazy-shades of a script and her generous wit! My lap top will enable us to Skype-Chat...so, don't hesitate to jump into the production! Back to DGO Thrs. They leave Early Fri (the 13th!!).
Meanwhile Dad's in Denver (mtg), Superior (fun w/B&E), Co Springs (football w/McLachlan &Noah),Denver (fun w/N&CC), Superior (more fun), then Reno on Monday. I'm pretty sure that's followed by a return to Durango :)late Fri. night. Dad & 'the goils" are missing each other entirely, bummer.
OK, gotta pack & go pick 'em up. Good luck w/Caveman, Code. Noah and CC here for
Thanksgiving. Then Elly treatment, followed by N&C graduation, Caveman shows Nov-Dec, smash bam into Christmas!! Phew, I'm exhausted. And Excited!!LoveLoveLOVELoveloveLUVxoxo

No comments: