Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Superior, CO

Hi all--gorgeous day today. I'm flying back to DGO in a short while. Bus to the airport. As I've learned along the way by hanging w/yous guys, using mass transit does eat up a bit more of your time, but I like the not driving/parking etc. Plus it's an adventure!
This has been a great, if too short, trip. Flying vs making that trek across the state was a treat for a change. Elly, Branden and I (& 4 legged friends) threw together a stroganoff dinner on Sunday. Noah, CiCi and WaWa joined us. For the record, I later WON a par-the-cheese game without crying first.
Best case scenario yet for E's infusion. Not only one poke each for blood draw and IV insert, but much less palpating,proding,heming&hawing in general. We spent our extra free time at the gym later on. She is an amazing trooper. I would have to take to my bed with the vapors for several days of recuperation.
Oh, so much coming up and time is flying!! Speaking of which---I gotta run. more later. Loving All of You Madly, your mom xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: