Friday, March 2, 2007

TGIF

Hi everybody, geez I feel like I'm reaching out to majorly busy lives. And mine too, you know....I have a nice hot shower waiting in the wings. Then work.

Had a spot of trouble getting on here. Still not positive what I did, or if I'll be able to repeat the process to get back on, but Elly wrote good instructions so I just need to keep practising.

I've been a jury-trial widow all this week with Dad in Pagosa trying a very complicated gravel pit rights case. Give us a good ol'fashioned murder any day.

I had the freshly zambonied ice rink to myself yesterday the entire 90 minutes. Accompanied by ma's rockboxx, of course. I had sharpened the blades also. Did I tell you that I was advised upon leaving the ice rink at CU, after skating, that speed skates&skaters are NOT ALLOWED on that rink!!!So I may have to ignore that (bleep-bleep) rule in the future. I'll wear the invisibility cloak.

Durango Film Festival in town this week. We never paid much attention to this event in past years'. (This may be only 4th year.) Scheduling a bit hard to follow,but some look interesting.

Snow is sketchy in town, but ski areas are great. $25 lift tix @Purg on Sunday for local appreciation. Usually that means it'll be packed. I prefer Wolf Creek w/no lift lines....I am SUCH a snob!!!After my 2-whole times skiing this year! Brother...

Okay, whoops! Outta time. I sure do enjoy this space w/you guys. MuchoLovo mammo

No comments: