Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wow... now I feel boring

Cody's life being so busy and comparatively exciting, all of a sudden the little bit of news I wanted to talk about is very mundane. Oh well, here goes nothin'.

Branden put in a solid week of 10-12 hour days last week with not nearly enough sleep- or fun-time. Unpredictably, he's sick today, miserably at home playing miserable video games with a pair of miserable cats (right?). Excitingly, The Big One has committed to ThinIdentity and they're shipping out something like 3,000 units for their Proof-of-Concept (initial trial, essentially). Once the PoC is complete they'll be needing something like 50,000 units... yay! ThinIdentity is anticipating this influx of cash and is moving into a bigger office with AIR CONDITIONING so that the programmers no longer have to melt. Happily, it is just as conveniently located as the current office--right off 16th St in Denver!

I got up at 7 yesterday and went to work out at the Rec Center--very good workout, it always makes me feel so good. I've made a New Month's Resolution to work out daily, so today I got up at 7 to go work out again, but apparently they don't open till 8 on weekends! Booo! So I went home and did a Wii Fit yoga workout instead. Not quite as good, but... getting there.

I've also made a New Month's Resolution to floss, brush, and Act every day, and that's been going well. It's not so bad if you just do it.

Anyway, that's all I got! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yea Thinidentity!! Get well soon, B. Yea Elly, resolutions!! Love You guys.