Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Blech!

I'm in the last 3 stages of my grad school app:

1. Describe briefly your past work in your proposed or allied fields of study, including non-course educational experiences, teaching or other relevant employment, publications, theses, research in progress, other scholarly activities, and your plans for graduate study and a professional career.

2. Statement of purpose. Applicants to all programs must submit a statement summarizing career objectives and reasons for pursuing the intended program of study.

3. Portfolio.

I'm nervous cause the first two sound essentially the same for me, since I haven't had any work/research/publication experience in the field of architecture. Wish me luck, K?

1 comment:

Mom said...

time to get creative!!embellish!!good luck