Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Just stuff...

Hi fam, I'm not feeling too creative just at the moment, but wanted to say hi. I check the blog all the time and it's such fun when there's a post! Going into work in a little bit, tho. Still have weights to lift and bike to ride. I was going to skate today, but the blades need a honing. I always check 'em after a session & thought they were good for another go, but I guess I tested w/frozen fingies. Thursday, then.
Recently began "Time Traveller's Wife" (Xmas gift from Branden). Really good, but I do need to pay attention or it loses me. Big gaps of slow time at work, so I read there also. I have to be sneaky about it tho.....geez, my boss actually wants me to work for my wages, it seems. What a bother.
Thanks, everybody, for keeping in touch (foning,etc).Makes my day. All of you have big stuff going on, in lots of different areas of life. You are always in my thoughts w/a shout out to "go for it!" and good-goddamn-luck!! I am all of yous biggest fan.
LOVE,HUGS,KISSES,MISSES xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo mom

No comments: