Sunday, January 7, 2007

All on Board!

Well done Dad . . . and welcome to the Blog!

It's Suday, and the Jets and Pats are locked in a tie. Big whoop. I've been about 5 minutes from cleaning our house for about 2 hours now. Sure is easy to find distractions. The morning started off well . . . I was at the Y at 7:55am, and had to wait around with the other early birds until it opened at 8. Then, sweaty, I did some shopping to stock the cubbords. Since then, I've been sitting around deciding what to do next. Ahh. . . Sundays.

I'm planning on some serious brewing over the next couple of days. Tomorrow, I'll be bottling 2 brews-a delicious Blueberry Stout and a "light" beer of indeterminate background. I'm planning on brewing up a Steam Ale, a Rye IPA, and an experimental "Butterbeer" a la Harry Potter. We'll see.

I got another Caveman booking yesterday . . . Feb. 9th-19th in Everette Washington (about an hour north of Seattle). That'll be pretty cool. I take off Thursday for Baton Rouge, and I'm looking forward for that. A long weekend in 70 degree weather. Awesome.

So, good luck to Mom and E tomorrow! I'm looking forward to hearing about it. I'll be thinking of you, and sending good vibes! We've all got to remember to stay cool and positive regarding this adventure. Let me know if there's anything I can do from afar!

Love you guys.

No comments: