Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What it izzzzz....

Hi Y'all,
I got a late start out to Vallicito Rez yesterday. Wasn't sure what the conditions would be with the sun on the snow, etc. But it was my day off...no excuses. Might as well check it out. Dad's in Pagosa this whole week w/a sex offender trial (yuk) and, turns out, he took the wax pack w/him. Quick stop to pick up some blue wax, then off to the woods. It was sublime!! Absolutely perfect snow...fast downhills and just enough grip on the ups.I got back to the car (Saab did great and skis fit inside!) after an hour....and turned around and went back out again. Felt the Pod was a bit blasphemous in the great outdoors, but nooooooo...turned it off for awhile;but mostly jammed. I accidently bit off the end of my camelback. Opps!! Water everywhere...couldn't dance and get the end back in...soaked my gloves and froze my fingers off. Regained body temp after shower this am.

Okay, let's talk skating.
Did that this am. for a coupla hours before work (See: todays' am. shower) I usually scare the one to three people on the rink w/me into the middle fairly quickly,then it's the rink to myself. I had a very nice and demure wipe-out this morning trying to do some backward, one skate up trick (I just hope I wasn't singing too loudly (out loud) at the time w/my ...you kno what...POD!!!

Noah tell us that the Jeep blew a power steering pump and he should be back on the road soon. Thank god for those magic plastic cards...you just present them instead of money. Elly is entering week 2 of shots and continues to "show us how it's done"...You are AMAZING darling girl. Cody's travelling to Milwaukee for work. Good Luck buddy. Noah, do you have a recording of "Misunderstood"? I want that on my pod. I have" 2wings2flap" multiple times (I can't help it...I love that song!!!) and "Nothin' to do" a coupla times. U rock.

Tomorrrow Im going to Pogasa after work to be w/dad. love to yous all

No comments: