Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back again

Hey fam! By about 11:30 I was feeling a lot more human--but since my breakfast came up with my painkillers, I still didn't have the fuel I needed to work out. Tomorrow though, for sure.

I returned that horrible Shakespeare book today--$91.52 back in the bank! Whee!

Hmm, what else...well, I got a new computer in the last week or so, and it's super awesome. It's a 64-bit system, duel core, with 2Gb RAM, a bitchin' video card, and a 250Gb hard drive...if you don't know what it means, trust me, it's good. With my nifty new computer, I've been developing the Crabtree Brewing Website. This is just a rough draft, but it's pretty much what the site will look like. I spent about 5 hours on it yesterday, which translates directly into $$...go me! Boo's website is next on my agenda, but since it seems she'd rather give Mom messages to give to me than to talk to me directly, this may be a complicated transaction. :\ Anyway...Love to everyone!

1 comment:

Codeface said...

Hey Kiddo-sorry to hear about the persistant sickness. Sounds icky. I checked out your crabtree website . . . I can see how it took 5 hours to write "CONTENT HERE" a thousand times. Just kidding-looks great so far. Keep up the strength girl!