Friday, January 12, 2007

Pharmacists, Lifelines, nurses. *sigh*

So, I got a call from the "mail-order pharmacy" that will be distributing my Rebif last night five minutes before they closed, and my phone was out of batteries. So I called them back this morning and got some figures on what this medicine is gonna be costing. Whew. All I can say is, thank goodness for insurance. That's going to be delivered tomorrow, probably around noon.

Also, just now, after starting this post, I got a call from the Rebif nurse who's going to be coming to help train me on the injections. We got that set up for Tuesday, Jan. 16 at 2 pm (if anyone wants to come). I e-mailed Aunt Jo about it already, will call if I don't get a response.

In other news, I got my loan money today and promptly ordered a new computer, which should be arriving soon, so I'll be able to post more often.

Well, I'm about to go take a walk downtown with Branden, just wanted to let you guys know where I'm at with all this medicine stuff. Love you all! TTYS!

No comments: