Friday, January 19, 2007

Second Shot

Hello familial units! I have to keep this short, 17 minutes till class. Last night I had my second shot--my first unaided by professionals! It stung more than the first one, but that was because of the medicine, not the needle. [As an aside, I have this neat little device that clips the needles off syringes. VERY convenient because it can hold 10 years worth of needles, and otherwise I'd have to throw every syringe away in a specially marked container made of thick durable plastic. Now I can just toss the neutered syringe into the trash, and go about my business.] I was a trooper, and it was easy. I got to use the auto-injector, and that made it a lot less scary. I took some Tylenol PM right beforehand. I was able to stay awake long enough to finish my homework reading, but man, it knocked me right out. I slept like a baby. Also yesterday, I worked out, unfortunately for the first time since coming home but not the last!!! Working out again today after classes.

<3 to everyone!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You go girl!! Keep that motor runnin'. Is your iPod rechargeable or kaput? I'm so proud of you. We just saw MR. Byrne @ Joels. He had NOT gotten the STD card!! Mrs McLachlan made sure he reserved it and I reinforced that tonight. We met w/Nortons today. Will converse re that. Happy Week-end!!

Teddy Ruxpin said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you sis! I'd never be able to give myself a shot. I have enough trouble when registered professionals try to give them to me. I'm glad you're keeping your spirits up. I'll give you a call soon....Love YA!!!