Thursday, January 25, 2007

I feel like I'm talking to myself!

So, today I went and worked out after class as I've been doing, and for the first time I could sorta feel my motor start running again. I was able to keep up the pace on the elliptical machines, whereas before I was mostly plodding my way through it. I feel like a major key to keeping my symptoms or "attacks" down is to keep working out, or at least maintain that level of physical activity. My legs (feet especially) were being weird before the workout...pins and needles that came and went in waves, very strange, but after the workout I can feel my whole body (except my stomach). Anyway, keep having good thoughts for me and encouraging me to keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey baby--glad to hear you got it back together. You're gonna have good & bad daze. The important thing is to keep after it, I think. Which is what you're doing & we're so proud of u.
You can always take just Tylenol (w/no PM) w/your shot at bedtime also. Stay strong!

E-bone said...

Yeah, I did IBuprofin last time and that worked out fine. Good to hear from you :)