Sunday, January 7, 2007

HAXX0R!

All right, so I hacked the blog--I logged in as Dad to publish one of his drafts to see if it would work. It did. (It is now down at January 4th--go read it.) Dad, for future reference, to edit and publish your saved drafts, log in as usual, then when you get to the dashboard, you'll see something to the right of "New Post" which says "Manage: Posts". Click on that, and then, above the list of posts, click on "Drafts." Then, click "Edit" to the left of the blog entry you want to publish, then at the bottom hit "publish". I hope that wasn't too complicated and helps your blogging experience.

Anyway, things have been pretty uneventful here in Boulder. When I got home, the drive that my computer's Operating System was on had fried, so my computer's out of service for now. Which explains my absence from the blog.

My symptoms have kept getting worse, it's really daunting to go up and down stairs, bend over and pick stuff up (I lose my balance a lot), and generally just move at all. I've been moving anyway. On Thursday Branden and I took a walk that was very nice. The snow has been daunting, though, because it's even harder to walk in and I'm afraid of falling over. But I'm trying to stay positive and active! Yesterday B and I went to Steph, Shad and Dan's house to watch a movie. Their street is never plowed, so we took a chance and parked (Branden's old car which Shad is loaning us, a tiny 20lb Geo Storm) on the unplowed, partially packed street. When the movie ended, we had to unearth the car--Branden and I pushed it out all by ourselves!! I was proud. It was hard work and rewarding. (I kinda hoped we were going to have to, because I like doing stuff like pushing cars out of snow.)

Anyway, Mama-llama's here now, we're going to my appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we'll know more, maybe I can get on medication quickly and start functioning somewhat normally again.

Love to everyone!!!

No comments: