Thursday, January 18, 2007

Officially, it's Thursday...

...but for me it's Wednesday still, and I can't sleep. So I decided to come in here and vent. "Yesterday" I started my shots: exhilarating, terrifying, and somewhat comforting...I'm the most interesting kid on the block right now. Of course, a good portion of my friends have a paralyzing fear of needles, so they don't actually express much interest...but oh well. Branden has been invaluable and a very stabilizing presence in my life, which is good.

School started yesterday, before my shots. It's shaping up to be a paper-filled semester: one 15-pager, one 10-12 pager, one 6-8 pager. *whew* TGIGIM. (Thank God it's graduation in May.) Other than that, this semester should be cake.

My "Shakespeare for non-majors" teacher today told our class that despite the fact that many of us already have the Complete Works of Shakespeare, we really have to have the $86 monstrosity from the bookstore for its invaluable cultural context. Haha, I'm more clever than a speeding bullet, more slick than a locomotive. I bought the book, and over the weekend I'm going to look through it and make copies of whatever "cultural context" is different from my own personal copy...then return it for full price. Muahahaha.

Anyway, I love everyone, hope everyone's doing well. And remember, no noose is good noose!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Atta gurrrll!And you ARE the awesomest shot giver/taker ever!!
I am going to refer all my shots to you in the future. Aunt Jo raved about your composure and "can-do" attitude & about Branden being right in there w/you. Carry on....